[blindlaw] Seattle University-Job Announcement

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Sep 9 17:50:22 UTC 2015

From: Chong, Isa [mailto:ichong at seattleu.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:31 AM
To: Chong, Isa
Subject: Seattle University-Job Announcement

Good morning, please announce our Assistant Director, Academic Resource Center & Bar Studies opening with your association.

https://jobs.seattleu.edu/postings/18071
Seattle University has an exciting, dynamic opportunity for an Assistant Director to join our community.
Under the direction of the Directors of the Academic Resource Center(ARC) and Bar Studies Program (BSP), the Assistant Director participates in the development and implementation of a comprehensive academic success program that partners with students from admission through bar passage.
Seattle University School of Law educates ethical lawyers who distinguish themselves through their outstanding professional skills and their dedication to the law in the service of justice. Faculty, students and staff form a vibrant, diverse, and collaborative community that promotes leadership for a just and humane world. The Law School's commitment to academic distinction is grounded in its Jesuit Catholic tradition, one that encourages open inquiry, thoughtful reflection and concern for personal growth. Innovation, creativity and technological sophistication characterize our rigorous educational program, which prepares lawyers for a wide range of successful and rewarding careers in law, business and public service.

Thank you and have a great holiday weekend,
Isa

Isa Chong | Human Resources Consultant
SEATTLE UNIVERSITY | 901 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122-1090
(T): 206.296.5865 | (F): 206.296.2100 | ichong at seattleu.edu<mailto:ichong at seattleu.edu>