[blindlaw] Best Bar Prep Course and Learning Citations

Amanda Bagwell bagwellamanda7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:23:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

I just started my first year at Valparaiso University School of Law
and I am wondering which bar prep course is suggested. I am having
difficulty finding reviews on Kaplan and Barbri. Each look great, but
that does not mean that there may be issues accessing the apps and
study aids. Also, what is the best way to learn citations? I am in a
legal research course and we were required to use the A.L.W.D. guide,
but I could not get Jaws to work with the website so I went with Blue
Book, but it is a bit stressful to keep navigating around the
webpages. So any tips for remembering all of this would be highly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time and expertise,
Mandy Bagwell

--