[blindlaw] Style Questions in Word

Sy Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:18:50 UTC 2016

Ah...my fault. I did not know how to do that, but again, Google to the
rescue. Microsoft has good, step-by-step instructions on how to do nearly
anything in the office sweet that you can find by typing simple questions
into Google. I got the following link by searching "creating roman and
Arabic numeral page numbers on the same word doc."

Here are the instructions. I haven't tried this because I'm pretty busy, but
if it works, this is a cool trick that will be helpful in future brief
writing.  Good Question.