[blindlaw] Elections law

Avino, Kristy kavino at McCarter.com
Tue Apr 12 12:56:35 UTC 2016

If transferring schools becomes impractical or otherwise not an option, perhaps you could arrange to take election law classes for credit at the other school or obtain visiting student status.  You might also see if you can take an election law class this summer, whether at the neighboring school or at another institution by distance learning, to test your interest.

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindLaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cody J. Davis via BlindLaw
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 11:15 PM
To: Blind Law Mailing List
Cc: Cody J. Davis
Subject: [blindlaw] Elections law

All,

Is there anyone on the list serve who practices, is familiar with, or knows someone who practices or is familiar with campaign finance and election law. It’s a subject I’ve become increasingly more interested in, but my law school is a small school with almost no such specialty courses. It’s actually prompted me to consider transferring to a larger, more established law schoool  nearby. Anyway, I’d like to get some reading materials that I can explore over the summer and see if it’s truly as interesting as I think it may be. Any connections, suggested coursework, or suggested readisn would be helpful.

Thanks,
Cody J. Davis