[blindlaw] Introduction and hello!

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:50:58 UTC 2016

As for JAWS training, depending on your personal tastes and what works for
you, you might also consider just hiring on a blind tech-savvy high school
or college kid to spend a few hours orienting you to JAWS, or for that
matter the various other programs that have been mentioned. In Boston,
especially with Perkin in your backyard, you shouldn't have much trouble
locating some good candidates who would be happy for that work and charge a
nominal rate for it. Good luck.

Andrew