[blindlaw] question

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:42:26 UTC 2016

Hello Group, I have a question. I am a second semester law school
student, and I am going blind. I currently enjoy using Westlaw for my
legal research. However, I tried to use Lexis Nexis today to do some
research, but I found it to be difficult with N.D.V.A. and Jaws. Do you
have any suggestions of any other legal research websites that will work
well with screen reader's? In addition, should I even be concerned with
learning another legal research website at this point in my law school
career.