[blindlaw] question

Brian Unitt BrianUnitt at holsteinlaw.com
Thu Apr 21 18:06:15 UTC 2016

Westlaw had a text only option when I had a subscription a few years ago, and that worked well.  I have been with Lexis for two years, and find the Lexis Advance to be very difficult to use, but the regular Lexis site is fine with JAWS.

Brian
Brian C. Unitt
Holstein, Taylor and Unitt
A Professional Corporation