[blindlaw] Elections law

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 15:44:12 UTC 2016

Hi Cody,
you may want to contact me off list as I have some familiarity with it as I
have done work with the California Democratic Party on local and state
election issues. I have some familiarity with Federal Election and campaign
finance issues as I have done consulting for candidates running for office.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237