[blindlaw] File cite

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:47:45 UTC 2016

Our firm uses it too. I find I'm able to do most things, though speech
and braille support is not ideal. There are still a few things that
frustrate me, such as trying to attach a document or an NRL file to a
message that's already in progress. I'm happy to offer any tips I can
for performing other tasks.

Thanks,

Angie