[blindlaw] Pulling for Law Review

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 19:36:16 UTC 2016

I think it does, but if I remember correctly, it does not structure them
as footnotes/endnotes as you would typically see in a Word doc. It just
throws them at the bottom of the page, and it can be hit or miss about
getting the numbering correct. The one disadvantage of this program
compared to Kurzweil is that the resulting Word document is not always
paginated the same as the PDF. All of the page breaks from the PDF
remain in the document, but a word document from a pdf with longer pages
sometimes has additional page breaks, which makes it harder to get right
to the desired page.