[blindlaw] Questions about Reading Large Documents

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 01:11:35 UTC 2016

All,

I would also love suggestions on altering OCR settings for various
results. i am particularly interested in being able to convert a PDF
to a Word document in such a way that Word will recognize when
footnotes are footnotes. i have had some success with this, but it
seems to work on documents at random and I'm not sure how to better
ensure it keeps happening.