[blindlaw] Diagraming Logic Games

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:12:26 UTC 2016

Hi, all,

I'm taking my LSAT in a few days and I wanted to ask other
totally-blind people how you diagram logic games. Although my scores
on the logical reasoning and reading comprehension sections are where
I want them, my scores on logic games fall a little short. I struggle
with trying to organize the various correct sequences of the variables
in a list in a word document. What have others done to keep track of
multiple sequences for restricted and modification questions?

Warmth,

J Steele-Louchart

I Will Find A Way or I Will Make One