[blindlaw] JAWS and Dragon Pro

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:20:57 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

There has been some discussion on the list previously regarding the use of Dragon dictate and jaws. Is it necessary to use a program to bridge the two so that they work well with each other if you will be using headphones with a microphone?  I have been using Microsoft built in dictation with headphones that have a microphone. It works well except for navigating around in The little dictation dashboard. The dictation it's self is fairly accurate and I did not do any training of the software to recognize my speech pattern more effectively. However, the difficulty in navigating the dashboard of the dictation itself is what I have the most trouble with and therefore brings me to this question I ask of you.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone