[blindlaw] WestLaw Next and Recommended Research in Folder Analysis

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Dec 5 18:22:55 UTC 2016

All,

In Westlaw, you can put cases in a folder and then get automated issue
spotting and result recommendations per issue.  My understanding is that the
controls for limiting the display to the specific issues is not accessible.
If you confirm this, please report the problem to Westlaw.  I'm trying to
get their attention around the issue, if it exists.  So far, I'm only able
to display "all" cases for all issues with no way to limit the case results
display to only a specific issue.