[blindlaw] WestLaw Next and Recommended Research in Folder Analysis

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Dec 5 20:44:50 UTC 2016

Thanks Anne,

I'm so glad you are on the list.  My understanding is there are two arrows
near the "all" button that enables different issues to be displayed in
sequential order from the issue list.  However, I did not see any controls
that would parallel to the arrows that the trainer was referring to.  Also,
when I activate the issue from the list issue in the bar graph above the
results display it doesn't change the results listed below.  For example, I
can observe that issue I has 10 recommended cases based on 6 cases in the
folder.  However, when I look at the results list it is displaying all 27
recommended cases for all issues I-V without indicating which case is
recommended for each issue.  Nothing I was able to do would narrow the
results to display only the 10 results related to issue I.