[blindlaw] Timing of Exams

Rod rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:16:53 UTC 2016

I hate to say this, Amy, but it appears that your school is more interested
in failing than educating you. This kind of accommodation is one I would
have routinely received with proper justification. A friend of mine attended
a different law school and they allowed him to take his exam in his dorm
room, subject to the honor code.

The school can easily place sufficient safeguards to insure that the
integrity of the exam is preserved. This is not your responsibility, but
theirs. And they are not doing it.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.