[blindlaw] Timing of Exams

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 03:16:47 UTC 2016

Maybe I'm missing something.....but when I read her post, it sounds like to me she is not asking to take it early but rather the next business day.  She says "I was given the option to take the exam early or the following business day. I chose the following business day. I requested the same for this exam and was denied."
I think the school is saying she has to take it early rather than the next day.
I agree with Sal, in that, it actually puts her at a disadvantage in terms of the amount of time she has to study compared to her peers.