[blindlaw] Blindness and Choosing A School

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:20:38 UTC 2016

Hello Luis,

I know a student currently attending Syracuse law. I have also spoken with the professor over the disability clinic regarding my situations at my current school. From what I understand The student currently attending has had a fairly good experience. As I said Much better than I have had.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone