[blindlaw] looking for anyone who has been impacted by Barbri Bar Review's inaccessibility

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 21 10:40:55 UTC 2016

I'd like to follow this up as one of the plaintiffs in the case and somebody who took BARBRI over the summer. I recognize that getting involved in a suit may not sound appealing and that, until you've experienced the anxiety and stress of not knowing whether you passed because you were unable to complete large sections of the program due to inaccessibility, it may not seem worth it. But, especially if you're in law school right now, I promise you, inaccessible bar prep, which pretty much describes all the companies to some degree, will be the biggest obstacle in becoming a lawyer.

I can't express to you the amount of anxiety, lost sleep, self doubt, and dread I experienced dealing with this. So please, do yourself a favor. If you're in law school right now and plan to take the bar, help us make BARBRI accessible so you won't have to go through the same thing.

Thanks
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone