[blindlaw] Accessing the Website Core Grammar for Lawyers

krista erickson kaerickson at stu.clcillinois.edu
Wed Feb 3 16:02:13 UTC 2016

Hello Blind Law Folks,
I'm new to the list and have just started coursework to earn my
paralegal certificate. For my introductory paralegal studies class, we
are required to complete the tests, lessons and exercises on a website
called Core Grammar for Lawyers.
www.coregrammar.com.
I am encountering some access issues with the exercises and am curious
if any of you have used this website (especially with IE 11 and JAWS
17)? If you have, could you please let me know how you completed the
lesson exercises using screen reading software? Thanks.
Krista