[blindlaw] FW: [WADA] Fwd: FPD Job Announcement - for WADA Members

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 11 18:59:16 UTC 2016

From: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:01 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: FPD Job Announcement - for WADA Members

Conrad Reynoldson
Attorney at Law

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone or by return e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message, electronic, paper, or otherwise.