[blindlaw] Accessible Case Management Software

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 18 17:52:13 UTC 2016

Tai,

This, indeed, has been a constant point of discussion on this list and is a problem we need to spend some energy on agitating about.  Perhaps a resolution this year?

My office uses a product called edocs by OpenText.  It is a document management system and is pretty accessible.  However, I don't know if the version my office, which is a federal government office, has been customized to make it so.  Here is a link to information about it:

http://www.opentext.com/what-we-do/industries/legal/legal-content-management-edocs

Edocs may not be all inclusive enough, though, if you are looking for timekeeping, billing, etcetera to be included in the product.

Noel