[blindlaw] Looking for Electronic Resources

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Tue Jan 19 15:00:26 UTC 2016

Tai,
It has been at least 3 years since I did book requests and most of the law
books I needed to seek were not from West Publishing so I do not have a
contact. It seems to me though that you could get a contact from University
of Iowa, send them a copy of a purchase receipt, and request from them a PDF
copy of the books you need. I think having electronic copies will provide a
better end point for you even if you might need to run those though OCR. I
am quite sure they will not be accessible copies you receive, but they
probably will be better than what you would get scanning paper into K1000 or
something like that.
Jim