[blindlaw] congrats Scott Labarre BOG seat

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jan 25 17:10:28 UTC 2016

I want to thank everyone for their kind words.  The ABA has long had diversity seats for other traditional diversity catagories.  We fought long and hard to establish a seat for a lawyer with a disability.  A whole raft of NABL members and persons who have subscribed to this list have engaged in the work and helped to get this done.  It is my intent to use this seat as an additional stepping stone for our community and to continue raising our profile in the profession.  My term will begin at the conclusion of this year's annual meeting in the summer and run three years.

Cheers!

Scott