[blindlaw] congrats Scott Labarre BOG seat

Dennis Clark dennis at dgclark.net
Mon Jan 25 19:03:06 UTC 2016

Hello Scott,
I too want to join the chorus and offer my most sincere congratulations. I
can't think of anyone who I believe could do a better job in this position.
Quite frankly, for a number of years I have been hoping that you would
eventually become the President of the NFB, but I understand this would
probably mean that you would have to give up your law practice. Thanks for
all that you have, and continue to do for us who are blind, and know that
your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Warmest regards,
Dennis