[blindlaw] Accessibility of eDiscovery Platforms Using JAWS?

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Tue Jul 5 23:14:32 UTC 2016

At the national Association of blind lawyers meeting, someone indicated that discovery materials obtained using  relativity can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet. I don't know the extent of this accessability and how much data it can export.  however, this does sound promising.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com<mailto:tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com>
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.