[blindlaw] {Spam?} Re: Accessibility of eDiscovery Platforms ...

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Thu Jul 7 23:47:33 UTC 2016

I'm sure that most are aware that Window-Eyes, which once upon a time was
the competition, is now a strange bedfellow with Freedom Scientific!  It has
been acquired by the VFO Group--whatever those acronyms may mean--and I
think it won't be long before zero competition takes stage.

They all tout Quickbooks accessibility; but I can't even use QuickPay, the
Point of Sale interface to Quickbooks! And, yikes, you have to deploy
Quickbooks 2015!  I've not been able to take either screen reader on a real
test drive using Quickbooks just so I can get a clear understanding of what
constitutes accessibility.

As long as accessibility remains an afterthought, the pathway forward will
be a steep climb.  This is why for me I am not certain as to whether ADA is
a blessing or an additional curse!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado