[blindlaw] paralegal certification question

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 2 06:33:29 UTC 2016

Hi Jennifer,
I haven't been following the list for a while so I am just now responding. I
have been a blind paralegal for the past 12 years. I am not sure what NALA
does regarding test accommodations. While there exams are taken by some
people in the field they are not a requirement for employment or advancement
at least here in California. I would suggest contacting them and discussing
what accommodations that you feel that you require and see how they respond.
Feel free to contact me off list as needed to discuss this or any other
questions that you might have.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721559-2660-9237