[blindlaw] information

Fri Jun 3 14:29:42 UTC 2016

Hi Roderick and Listers,

I personally do not know of any attorneys in central Florida or Orlando for that matter. However, you probably already know, that coming soon, the National Federation of the Blind 2016 convention at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando will include meetings of the National Association of Blind Lawyers, on Saturday July 2, from about 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. with registration starting at 12:30 P.M., and the National Association of Blind Students on Friday July 1, beginning with registration at about 6:15 PM. or so. Visiting both of those meetings will certainly get you a broad range of acquaintences that may be able to help you with information on your pending career. You should definitely  join us. The rest of the convention is equally as exciting and informative as well. We'll be there through July 5th.

Hope to see you there.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindLaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Roderick Thomas via BlindLaw
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:59 AM
To: blind law
Cc: Roderick Thomas
Subject: [blindlaw] information

Hey guys, I am a second year law school student in Orlando, Florida.
Does anyone have or know any blind lawyers that I could contact in the central Florida area? I would like to find out how do they navigate and practice law in the State of Florida. Also, if you know of any blind paralegals in the Orlando area, I would love to speak with them as well.