[blindlaw] FW: Welcome to 2016 Penny Wars (large weight class)

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jun 28 21:27:07 UTC 2016

My NABL Friends, last year we participated in the below described fundraiser
and the National Association of Blind Merchants bearly eaked out a victory
over us.  We were ahead and they got everyone to dump their pennies into the
NABL jar.  I do not want to lose again this year.  So when you come to
convention, bring as many pennies as you can so that we can bombard the
Merchants with copper.  The rules of the fundraiser are described below.  It
is fun and if we happen to raise the most money, we will bring home some
cash for NABL as well.

Best,

Scott