[blindlaw] : WA Attorney General Office Attorney Opportunities

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Mar 4 19:38:47 UTC 2016

From: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 11:09 AM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: WA AGO Attorney Opportunities

Greetings!  The Attorney General’s Office has AAG opportunities available and we are hoping you’d be willing to share with your colleagues/membership. Thank you!!!

AAG – Torts Division in Olympia<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1369137/assistant-attorney-general-torts-division-in-olympia>  (DL:  3/9/16)
        AAG – Spokane Division, Transportation & Public Construction Unit<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1342037/assistant-attorney-general-spokane-division>  (DL:  3/18/16)
        AAG – Corrections Division (Habeas Corpus & Sentencing Unit) in Olympia <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1361503/assistant-attorney-general-corrections-division-in-olympia> (DL:  3/7/16)
        AAG – Antitrust Division in Seattle<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1367873/assistant-attorney-general-antitrust-division-in-seattle>  (DL:  3/28/16)
        AAG – Consumer Protection Division in Seattle<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1374354/assistant-attorney-general-consumer-protection-division-in-seattle>  (DL:  3/28/16 or until filled)

As always, I thank you very much for your assistance and support.

Linda Nakamura
Linda Nakamura
Attorney Recruitment Administrator
Washington State Attorney General's Office
800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA   98104
(206) 464-6446<tel:%28206%29%20464-6446>

Contents of this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this e-mail or its contents by other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact me and delete it.

In consideration and preservation of our natural resources, please print this e-mail only if necessary.