[blindlaw] Mid-Atlantic Journal Submissions

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:48:47 UTC 2016

From the Desk of G. Norman, Esq. L.L.M. Co-Founder and Co-Executive Editor

Greetings:

I do hope that this finds you well; looking forward to collaborating with you as to another issue of the Mid-Atlantic Journal on Law and Public Policy: Animal and Disability Reporter, a division or brand of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum. I provide quickly a missive.

Our Managing Editor for the next couple of years, as it is a two-year position, will be Matthew J. Stockwell. That makes him a board member of the Lyceum. Under the supervision of Josh and me, he is working mightily to organize the next issue. His Deputy Managing Editor, to advance to be Managing Editor by natural accretion will be Lacey. All of you may be of help, at least as the Executive Board hopes.

      We seek articles by particularly lawyers with disabilities; discussing disability law, animal law, or as preferred, a combination thereof.

      We seek corporate sponsors.

      We seek a person with financial and fundraising expertise for the Lyceum, holder of the Journal

I am at work in creating a kind of Yelp but with more training and social connectivity as a focus on service animal access. In the program, initially to have been called Paws and Claws, a business may be recognized positively or; a business may be trained on request. I need help connecting with an association inclined to collaborations. To date, the Chamber of Commerce has not been so engaged.

Submissions, should be in Word; and should be submitted to the e-mail address, as copied. Submissions are due on 1 May.

If you have questions as to either, contact me.

Sincerely,

G. Norman

Cellular (410) 241-6745