[blindlaw] FW: Reading colored highlighted text with JAWS [RE: Track Changes]

Will Miller william_t_miller at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:14:31 UTC 2016

Hello list,

  I am forwarding this post from Jack Chen from 2007 that I kept in my inbox
because of its helpfulness (thank you, Mr. Chen). Some of the steps have
probably changed with updated versions of JAWS and MS Word, but the
underlying principle likely still holds -- you can use speech options in
JAWS so that a modified voice reads the revision.

Will