[blindlaw] Blind Paralegals

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 03:27:51 UTC 2016

As a blind paralegal I am not aware of any specific web sites that you
request. As I'm sure you know there are differences in what a paralegal does
in Canada as compared to the U.S. It is my understanding that each province
determines the scope under which a paralegal can practice in Canada. I would
recommend that you contact a local paralegal association in your area or one
specifically for your province. Let me know if I can be of further
assistance.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721