[blindlaw] Reviewing Redlining in Adobe PDF Document

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 17 01:43:10 UTC 2016

While I have never seen such a thing, I would imagine it would be
difficult, at best. A document never originates as a PDF.  A PDF is
produced either converted or saved from some other kind of document,
such as word, so you could request the original. The most common
reason to use PDF's is so people can't change them.

Dave