[blindlaw] Information

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:39:34 UTC 2016

Have you always used pages and word?  I used to use them and found pages especially became less and less friendly.  I had to go back to my computer.

I am using K1000 for most of my reading and class prep.

You might want to check out the e-bot portable CCTV and OCR.  It is pretty cool.  It also has an iPad app.

Aimee
Sent from my iPhone