[blindlaw] Apple Watch

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:01:02 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about adding an Apple Watch to my bag of tricks.  Has anyone used the Apple Watch to assist in your practice in any way?  If so, could you please shed some light on how useful you have found it to be?  I'm excited to hear the different ways an Apple Watch can be used especially for time management tasks such as scheduling appointments, making lists, reminders, or any other functions you have found useful in being more efficient. Also, there is the question of which size.  If you have some vision, does the additional 4mm make a difference?

Warm regards,
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone