[blindlaw] Accessibility of InControl

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 07:11:03 UTC 2016

Hi all

Further to my previous emails, I have just started a document review
project using the In Control platform. I am using JAWS as a screen
reader. I  am happy to report that the software seems to be working
well so far. I have set the software to produce the html view of each
document for me and can read the documents using the screen reader.

Redaction is not required in this project. I will report further, once
I have completed this project and notify of what worked here and what
didn't.

Kind regards

Ger