[blindlaw] Introduction and LSAT-Related Question

Kyra Sweeney kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:11:45 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
	My name is Kyra Sweeney, and I’m a recent college graduate. I am
planning to take the LSAT in December. I am wondering if anyone has
ever successfully gotten LSAC to grant both a Braille test and the use
of a laptop with Excel as accommodations. When I tried to request
both, my accommodations letter said I could only use my laptop for the
writing sample. They will not explain why this decision was made. I am
wondering if I need to take the entire test using a screen reader in
order to have access to Excel, or if anyone has advice about how to
convince them to grant both Braille and computer use.
If you would rather contact me off-list, my email address is
kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kyra