[blindlaw] LSAT study tips?

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 03:37:55 UTC 2017

--
Veronica Puente

“God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach
us lessons that we could learn in no other way.” ~ C.S. Lewis
Hello, everyone my name is Veronica Puente, and I am a senior getting
ready to graduate  this May. I plan to go to Law School during the
fall  of 2018. I taking some time off to study for the LSAT, and
hoping to work some  to safe some money for Law School as well.
Anyways, I am writing to ask if any of you could let me know of some
tips for getting ready to take the LSAT and  do well on it? I
personally struggle with this kind of test being that these are so
long and that English is my second language so I want to take the time
to prepare well for it. I am thinking about taking a class for it, but
I have heard different things about these. Some people think that they
do not help and others found them very helpful. Have any of you have
experience taking a class for the LSAT? I have been looking online and
so far found the Princeton Review has one  LSAT class though I am not
sure how accessible they are. I also plan to study on my own  time
using books from bookshare. However, any suggestions  will be welcome
and I will be very grateful for any help! I am in North Carolina if
that helps at all. Thanks for any help! So sorry for the long email.
Veronica