[blindlaw] question

mnowicki4 at icloud.com mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sat Apr 8 22:14:54 UTC 2017

I have used SeeingEye GPS on my iPhone, and the app seems very unstable. In fact, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall it at least twice to get it to work properly again. Based on these experiences, I don’t recommend SeeingEye. I have not used Nearby Explorer, but everyone seems to speak highly of it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10