[blindlaw] Legally blind N.J. woman reportedly sues Dartmouth over lack of accommodations

aprevost at sidley.com aprevost at sidley.com
Fri Apr 28 14:47:37 UTC 2017

aprevost at sidley.com sent:

Just wondering if everyone has seen this.
My visually impaired daughter knows Staci from Adaptive Ski Windham where my daughter is learning to snowboard. In a word, Staci is wonderful. She takes her position as a role model very seriously and never turns down the opportunity to speak with and encourage other visually impaired kids. I believe this law suit is not just for herself but to use her celebrity to help other visually impaired kids in the future. I hope we can all support her!

-----

Read more...

Legally blind N.J. woman reportedly sues Dartmouth over lack of accommodations
The woman alleges the school failed to provide her with note takers, test readers and other forms of accommodation

To unsubscribe click here.