[blindlaw] Experience with Lexis

mike mcglashon michael.mcglashon at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 03:20:03 UTC 2017

I think the question here is why is one more accessible than the other what can josh do better on Lexus that he can on Westlaw,
Or vice versa.
This is a great discussion I am just hoping that you guys shared more technical light on the subject for instance does jazz go through the head no it's better Alexis them Weslock is it easier to find the key so beside versus the shepherd is Asian how about more cases like this how about the Cappio

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon at comcast.net