[blindlaw] Practicing law with a Mac

Luis Mendez lmendez716 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:05:55 UTC 2017

Good morning:

I reluctantly switched from a Mac back to Windows  because I  found MS  Word
for the Mac difficult to use efficiently with Voiceover.  I also found
working with PDF documents  and scanning software more time consuming.  That
being said,  my experience may have reflected my choice  not to invest the
additional time  and resources, including loss of billable  hours, it might
have taken to  master the challenges I was encountering.

Luis