[blindlaw] Issues using Jaws and Westlaw in the last 24 hours.

Sy Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:35:06 UTC 2017

The fact that we don't have access to that feature is quite annoying and
really slows down legal research relative to sighted colleagues.

But I think Josh is talking about something that happened in the last day
that is different than the normal copy/paste problems we have. I haven't
noticed anything.  I was definitely on WL yesterday.  I don't think I was
today though.