[blindlaw] Issues using Jaws and Westlaw in the last 24 hours.

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Thu Aug 10 15:18:14 UTC 2017

I have restarted my computer, and this works pretty well, though not every time. JAWS-users, you may be aware that JAWS has a memory leak issue. Coupled with Microsoft's operating system inefficiencies, the computer performs worse through a length of time. I also find it helpful to copy and paste into Note Pad, since it is such a simple word processor and therefore editing and/or deleting unwanted text is easier and faster. Plus, Note Pad tends to be more stable than Word--again, these are more problems with Microsoft.