[blindlaw] Issues using Jaws and Westlaw in the last 24 hours.

Luis Mendez lmendez716 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:36:49 UTC 2017

Good morning:

Has anyone tried performing the copy and paste function  using  a
specialized research application such as One Note.  I tried Evernote for
Windows but found that application inaccessible using JAWS and not much
better with NVDA.  One Note seems promising , but I haven't worked with the
new Windows version yet.

Luis