[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:04:49 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am getting all of my accommodations in place to take the LSAT. I am
a fast Braille reader, but may also see benefit in using a laptop
during parts of or the entirety of the test, even beyond the use of
Excel for the logic games section. I am in search of feedback from
anyone on this list who found themselves working through the same, or
similar, questions. If any of you are able to speak to this inquiry, I
would be very grateful if you could send any
suggestions/experiences/advice to me off-list at
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to
joining you all in the field in a few short years.
All Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams