[blindlaw] Important Information about Disaster Relief

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Wed Aug 30 03:32:21 UTC 2017

Scott - Thanks for the kind words.  Even though this has been a trying time for Susan and me, our plight is not nearly as bad as many others in Houston.  My house took in 45 inches of water, so everything is a total loss.  However, my parent's house is fine, and so Susan and I are boomerangers for the time being.
I scheduled the adjuster to come this Thursday, so that Susan and I could make our scheduled Labor Day trip to Seattle to see our daughter.  I don't know how much time we will have, but perhaps we can see Noel or Bennett.

Thanks,
Randy