[blindlaw] Equity Associate (Investigator) at Oregon State University

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Feb 8 00:12:40 UTC 2017

Oregon State University, Office of Equal Opportunity and Access is seeking applications for an Equity Associate. This is a full-time (1.0 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position. Reappointment is at the discretion of the Director. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.  Required qualifications include Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school and at least one-year relevant work experience.  To review posting, go to https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/38411.  Posting #P01043UF.  Application closing date is March 1, 2017.  This position works with a team of investigators to handle all civil rights related complaints, as well as employment accommodations.
OSU is committed to a culture of civility, respect, and inclusivity.  As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Best,
Gabe

Gabriel Merrell | Director, Access and Affirmative Action
Deputy ADA Coordinator

Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
Oregon State University
p: 541.737.3671